Conservative, Christian & Republican Lemmings Follow Mitt Romney Off The Cliff
On March 28th, 2012, an ABCNews/Washington Post Poll (http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1127a21FavorabilityNo21.pdf) revealed “Record Number See Romney Negatively; Obama Outpaces Him in Popularity.
Mitt Romney trails Barack Obama by 19 points in basic popularity as the 2012 presidential contest inches closer to the main event, with a record 50 percent of Americans in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll now rating Romney unfavorably overall.
Thirty-four percent hold a favorable opinion of Romney, the lowest for any leading presidential candidate in ABC/Post polls in primary seasons since 1984. His unfavorable score is higher than Obama ever has received; “
It is quite perplexing to witness, yet again, a repeat of the John McCain GOP establishment, literally handing Republicans, yet, another liberal candidate destined to lose to Barack Obama. And Team Obama is licking its chops to devour this easily defeatable candidate in 2012. You see, there is so much damning information on Romney which the Republican establishment expects to be ignored, that even an unpopular incumbent can easily win another term over this terribly flawed and untrustworthy candidate. The Republican establishment will never get it and they will be the only one’s to blame for another four years of Obama.
When you think about it, when you examine Romney’s record, he and Barack Obama have very much in common. The only difference is that Obama doesn’t try to hide what he stands for.
This release is an appeal to the media to bring the facts forward on Romney before it’s too late. The Obama camp knows these facts and more, and will be ready with guns blazing. Contrary to what is being reported, it is NOT too late to support a true conservative candidate!
Romney’s record as Governor of Massachusetts:
- - In 2002, Romney refused to sign a no new taxes pledge while running for governor.
- - Under Romney, Massachusetts was in the BOTTOM THREE OF THE NATION FOR JOB CREATION, only above post-Katrina Louisiana and Michigan
- - Massachusetts ranked third highest for population loss in a state
- - Under Romney’s governorship, the national average growth of output of goods and services was 13%. Romney’s output only grew 9%. (Reuters)
- - According to the National Association of State Budget Officers (NASBO), under Romney, spending in the Bay State rose 20.7 percent (Government bytes)
- - Romney raised corporate taxes (Widmer, president of MA Taxpayers Foundation)
- - As Governor, Romney raised taxes and fees seven times by multi-millions of dollars to the tax payer and increased 57 fees while creating 33 new ones, earning him the nick name of “Fee Fee”
- - Romney on Tim Russert Meet the Press interview: “I’m not trying to hide from the fact that we raised fees. We raised fees $240 million”. Romney also, during a fiscal crisis in his state, imposed a 2 cent per-gallon gasoline fee, imposed an internet sales tax and legislated to facilitate the local governments within his state to raise business property taxes, while claiming that he would not “raise taxes”, He also raised local property taxes, created an Internet sales tax and raised business property taxes.
Under Massachusetts RomneyCare:
- - By March, 2009, employer backed premiums were the highest in the nation
- - By 2009, the average expense for family coverage was over $15,000.00
- - Peter Robinson on Forbes.com reported “In the last two years alone, spending on free and subsidized plans for low-income citizens of the bay state has doubled from $630 million in 2007 to an estimated 1.3 billion this year”
- - Grace-Marie Turner, President of the Galen Institute wrote in the Wall Street Journal in March 2010 “While Massachusetts’ uninsured rate has dropped to around 3%, 68% of the newly insured since 2006 receive coverage that is heavily or completely subsidized by taxpayers. While Mr. Romney insisted that everyone should pay something for coverage that is not the way his plan has turned out. More than half of the 408,000 newly insured residents pay nothing, according to a February 2010 report by the Massachusetts Health Connector, the state’s insurance exchange”
- - The wait to see primary care physicians for new patients rose to 44 days with some doctors refusing to accept new patients and the wait time to see specialists rose to roughly 50 days. Emergency rooms visits increased due to lack of availability to expediently see doctors
- - 55,000 illegal immigrants received more than $93 million in Massachusetts Health benefits for emergency medical services in just one year
- - Caused Massachusetts to employ between 15,551 and 21,422 fewer people and slowed growth of disposable income (Thomas R. Eddlem study)
- - The Washington Times, August 2007: “As governor, Mr. Romney wielded control over a significant budget and oversaw three cities that were proud of their designation as ‘sanctuary cities:’ Cambridge, Somerville and Orleans. Yet as governor, Mr. Romney did not cut their funding. He recommended millions of dollars in state funding of them and made no attempt to force these cities to change their policies.”
- - Americans for Border Security statement in 2007: Romney says “In 2006 Governor Romney supported the President’s immigration policy as well as the McCain-Kennedy bill”
Romney’s record on abortion:
- - Romney was “PRO CHOICE” in 1994, 2002, 2005 and 2006. He was “PRO LIFE” in 2001, 2004, 2006 and now, of course, prolife for the purposes of being elected as our next Republican President
- - On his 1994 campaign flyer, Romney lists “Retain a woman’s right to choose” as one of his foremost matters.
- - In 1994 the Boston Globe also reported Romney’s stance on the RU-486 abortion pill, quoting Romney as saying “I would favor having it available”
- - During a debate in 1994, Romney stated “I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country”. He further stated “I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it”
- - Romney claimed in 2005 that while he was running for governor in 2002, was “personally pro-life” yet still had a pro-life “conversion” in 2004
- - After his phony pro-life conversion based on embryonic stem cell research, Mitt stated that such research does not destroy human life, even though he believes life begins at conception and continued to support such research
- - Mitt singed in to law $50 tax funded co-pay abortions as a “healthcare benefit” under his RomneyCare
- - Gave Planned Parenthood an instrumental role on the policy board in his Massachusetts healthcare plan, after his “pro-life conversion”
- - Appointed a pro-choice judge, Matthew Nestor, to a lifetime appointment on a Massachusetts court, after his “pro-life conversion”
- - Mitt appointed a pro-choice judge to a lifetime appointment on a MA court AFTER his “pro-life conversion”
- - Romney gave Planned Parenthood a instrumental role on the policy board in his Massachusetts healthcare plan after his “pro-life conversion”
- - Mitt awarded a MA district court judgeship to Stephen Albany part of the MA Lesbian & Gay Bar Association & activist to repeal sodomy laws
- - According to the Boston Globe: Romney passed over GOP lawyers for three quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he faced as governor, instead, tapping registered Democrats or independents, including two gay lawyers who supported same sex rights
- - Mitt Romney was the “Father of Gay Marriage to America”
- - Romney in 1994: Romney’s letter to Log Cabin Republicans: “As we seek to establish full equality for America’s gay and lesbian citizens, I will provide more effective leadership than my opponent”
- - 1994: Romney informed the Log Cabin Club that he favors ENDA
- - Bay Windows: “Do you support the Protection of Marriage Amendment?”, Romney: “No, because it would outlaw domestic partner benefits for same-sex couples”
- - Mitt simply “paid back” the Log Cabin Republicans for their instrumental role in getting him elected to the governorship, by purposely looking the other way so that gay marriage could be forced on to Massachusetts, and ultimately the United States of America. There is no law on the books in MA to this day that legalizes gay marriage.
- - Romney increased funding for the homosexual indoctrination of children in Massachusetts schools
- - Romney’s policies caused Catholic adoptions centers to close down, rather than to turn innocent children over to gay couples.
Romney’s liberal record:
- - Romney did not support the Bush Tax Cuts
- - “Almost five years after he refused to sign a ‘no new taxes’ pledge during his campaign for governor, Mitt Romney announced yesterday that he had done just that, as his campaign for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination began in earnest.” (Boston Globe, January 2007)
- - TARP: Romney to Reuters’ James Pethokoukis in March 2009: “The TARP program, while not transparent and not having been used as wisely as it should have been, was nevertheless necessary to keep banks from collapsing in a cascade of failures”
- - Romney in 1994: on his support of the Brady Bill and an assault weapons ban: “That’s not going to make me the hero of the NRA”. Also at a campaign stop “I don’t line up with the NRA”
Serving his country?
- - During the Viet Nam War, it was known throughout the Mormon Church that if they sent their son’s on a Mormon Mission, they could avoid the draft.
- - Mitt received 3 draft deferments from the Viet Nam War to serve as a Mormon Missionary to draw people to the Mormon cult, nothing more, nothing patriotic. He did NOT serve his country!
- - Why hasn’t Mitt renounced the HORRIFIC RACISM AGAINST BLACKS & Native Americans in his Mormon “faith” and historical doctrine? It will certainly come up from the Obama Camp in the General Election
- - Romney siphoned an estimated $1.5 billion out of the U.S. Treasury, all in the name of the Olympics. This was more than all US Olympic games together
- - Romney reaped more than $1.5 million in campaign funds during his governorship from individuals and families with ties to the Olympics
- - Sydney Fonnesbeck, Salt Lake City Council stated: “He (Romney) just came in and gathered the money that was already (pledged)…He didn’t want to give anyone else any credit”
Mitt Romney and Barack Obama’s records are so similar that I will leave you with the words of Charles Spurgion, “Of the two evils, choose neither”.
About the author:
Former Mormon Bishop’s Da ughter and Political Commentator Reveals Real Story on Mitt Romney!
Tricia Erickson (a Republican and Conservative) was the first Damage Control/Crisis Management Specialist in the country, as stated by Barbara Walters on the show “20/20″. Tricia is also a political consultant an d on-air contributor. She has opined on many local and national news and entertainment TV and radio shows/networks. She is also the author of the new book “Can Mitt Romney Serve Two Masters? The Mormon Church Versus The Office Of The Presidency of the United States of America.”
Tricia purposely became less active on-the-air in recent years and has not necessarily sought to participate in on-air interviews. However, because of the concern in her heart that for the first time in history, a prominent Mormon could achieve the Office Of The Presidency, she feels a responsibility to educate the public, both in the US and abroad, regarding what this potential Mormon President could truly mean for America. She is an expert on the well-masked cult of Mormonism and a former Mormon Bishop’s daughter who left the church in her early 20’s.
From a political stand point, she believes it is imperative to reveal the facts on Romney’s political record, in opposition to what the Romney camp will shift the voters to believe in order to achieve the Presidency.
We have by now experienced with the current President Obama what smooth words and entertainment imagery, as opposed to substance, can bring to the highest office in the land. Will we make the same mistake again?
Side note: Some of the issues Tricia has been called to speak to in the past are the dangers of Radical Islam, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Mormonism, all things political, the imaging-posturing-positioning of Presidential Candidates, the culture wars and more. Her companies: Crisis Management, Incorporated (crisis management and communications) http://crisismanagementincorporated.com/ and Angel Pictures & Publicity (a political and entertainment publicity and consulting company) http://angelpicturesandpublicity.com/.